Do’s & Don’ts During Pregnancy
Do’s during pregnancy
- Walk and special pregnancy exercises
- Gentle house chores
- Gentle message
- Pedicure till 6th month
- Eat small and more meals
- Drink more fluids
- Be happy and calm
- Watch light movies (No thrillers, No scary)
- Surround yourself with positive people
Don’ts during pregnancy
- Paint your room – the fumes are dangerous.
- Color your hair, especially in the first trimester.
- Lift heavy weights.
- Perform strenuous work or exercise.
- Stand for long period of time or Sit with legs crossed (This usually increase chances of leg cramps.)
- Never exercises to the point of exhaustion or breathlessness
- Wear tight, restrictive clothing, especially around your legs.
- Expose yourself to harsh chemicals including cleaning fluids in your house.
- Participate in activity that involves quick, jerky movements like basket ball or table tennis.
- Sit in hot tubs, hot baths or exercise in excessive heat.
- Consume alcohol, cigarette and drugs.
- Experimenting with new sports or adventure activities.
- Acne treatment
- Dental treatment