Regional Sales Manager
San Francisco, CA
A global cord blood therapeutics company that helps parents gain peace of mind knowing their families and children may have a better quality of life. We are leaders in Stem Cell Cord Banking with both a FACT and AABB accredited Public and Private Bank. As pioneers in this industry, we help customers understand that stem cells harvested from umbilical cord blood are currently used to treat over 80 diseases including leukemia, autoimmune diseases, lupus, and inheritable diseases such as sickle cell anemia. Umbilical cord blood and tissue is a rich source of stem cells that have the potential to cure dozens of diseases such as diabetes, various cancers, blood disorders, and other immune and genetic diseases.
We are currently seeking experienced sales professionals in the San Francisco, CA area to help a growing number of families choose to bank their newborn babies’ umbilical cord blood and tissue. You will be offering Stem Cell Collection Kits for Umbilical Cord Blood and Tissue to a growing number of parents who are interested in storing their child’s Stem Cells for future use.
The ideal candidate will be a full-time outside sales representative focused on calling on OB/GYN’s and their Patients. Our Sales Representatives are self-motivated, like to have fun, and are passionate about making a difference in the life of the child and their family.
Competitive, Achievement oriented Sales Focus
• Building lasting relationships with potential patients/customers while education and motivating them to invest in their family’s future
• Build professional relationships with all key OB/GYN’s in the territory
• Generate Sales Leads and increase conversion rates
• Creative Marketing and Social Media skills to reach local Pre-natal and Parenting Groups
• Create a customer based referral business to increase territory business and meet monthly sales targets
• Meet daily/weekly and monthly goals and exceed expectations
• Follow SOP’s, policies and practices
• Maintain client and employee confidentiality
• Manage and maintain client data in database
• Participate in continuing medical education and sales training
Education and Training:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Outside Sales experience with Cold Call experience
- Experience selling to Doctors’ Offices a plus
- 3-5 years Sales Experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required
- Able to work weekends
- Able to adapt quickly to an ever-changing environment
- Drug testing a condition of employment
- Ability to collaborate on team projects.Education and Training
Baldwin Park, CA
DOE (Depending on Experience)
StemCyte™, Inc. is a Delaware corporation operating in California which specializes in stem cell technology such as transplantation therapy, diagnostics, research and development, and genomics.
Under the direct and general supervision of the Chief Laboratory Technician, assists the Medical Technologist in processing, testing and storage of hematopoietic stem cell and donor blood samples.
- One year experience in hematopoietic stem cell laboratory preferred.
- Baccalaureate preferred.
- Three years laboratory experience required.
- Must have the ability to establish and maintain courteous and cooperative (service-oriented) working relationship with recipients, families, visitors, hospital staff and co-workers.
- Must have the ability to competently use standard word processing.
- Must have experience with laboratory information systems.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, write and understand the English language.